Friday, 29 January 2010

First ramble

Ok well here goes......and to think I didn't even know what a blog was 1 hour ago. So this is what happens when you hit a major stumbling block in a research project!! So what can I write? Not my research project it seems. I am currently recovering from a nice weekend in Cambridgshire. Where I listened to all the local politics and caught up with the village gossip. I looked out of the window on saturday morning and thought how lovely it was to see chickens scratching around and cottage rooflines that have remained unchanged for centuries. I started to wonder if I should be going back and raising my children there. As I drove back through London I smiled at each traffic light, as I watched the endless stream of life around me. I remembered that my son is going on a school trip to the Natural History Museum on Wednesday and taking Judo lessons. Now I will make the most of my new found freedom that is London and try something new........just as soon as I finish my project ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment